Product Price :Get Latest Price
LUTRON DIGITAL STROBOSCOPE Model DT 2239A
The model DT-2239A is a microprocessor circuit design, high accuracy, digital readout, light duty STROBOSCOPE/TACHOMETER that is ideal for inspecting and measuring the speed of moving gears, fans, centrifuges, pumps, motors and other equipment used in general industrial maintenance,production, quality control, laboratories and as well as for schools and colleges for demonstrating strobe action.SPECIFICATIONS:
FLASH TUBE SPECIFICATIONS
- Display 0.3" LED, 4 digits.
- Stroboscopic Flash Rate 100 to 10,000 flashes perminute (FPM)
- Power Supply 110 Vac 10%, 50/60 Hz.or 220 Vac 10%, 50/60 Hz.or 230 Vac 10%, 50/60 Hz.
- Accuracy:100 to 5,000 FPM/RPM) - ± 1 digit over 5000 FPM/RPM - ± 0.05%
- Operating Temp.:0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ).
- Operating Humidity Less than 80% R.H.
- Dimension:HWD - 21 x 12 x 12 cm (8.3x4.8x4.8 inch).
- Weight 1Kg/2.2 LB.
- Flash tube Xenon lamp.
- Flash Duration Approximately 60 to 1,000 microseconds
- Flash tube replacement : It is required to change the flash tube when the instrument start to flash irregularly at speeds of 3600 RPM/FPM or more.
- Flash color Xenon white 6,500 K degree.
- Flash energy 4 Watts-seconds (joules).
- Beam Angle 80
- Operating duty Cycle: For prolong life and safe operation, please adhere to the following duty cycle: Below 1,000 RPM - 30 Minutes. Above 3,600 RPM - 5 Minutes.
- Always allow a 10 minute cooling off period between cycles.
- Plug unit into a properly grounded 110V AC, 220V AC or 230V AC outlet.
- Turn the power switch to "on" position.
- Determine the range switch to "Low" or "High" position
When checking speed, care must be taken to insure that the strobe is flashing inunison (one to one) with the object being monitored. A Stroboscope will also stop motion at 2:1, 3:1, 4:1 et., this is normally referred to as harmonies. To besure of unison, turn the dial until two images appear - this will double the actual speed. Then lower the flashing rate until a single and stationary image appears -this is the actual true speed. Checking Motion
For motion analysis, simply locate the actual speed as mentioned above and then turn the dial slowly up or down. This will give a slow motion effect allowing complete inspection.