Approx. Rs 1.21 Lakh / 1 PCGet Latest Price
|Charging Time||3 hours|
|Dimension||212 (L) x 170 (W) x 90 (H) mm (approx.)|
|Display Readout||Color LCD 480x280|
|i Continued Operating Time||8 hours|
|Power Supply||7.4V Rechargeable Li-ion battery. Charging voltage 230V +/-10%, 50Hz, single phase.|
|Storage Temperature||-15 Deg C to + 55 Deg C; RH Less than 85%RH.|
Kusam Meco Underground Cable Fault Pre Locating Equipment Model Km Cfl 620. “KUSAM-MECO” underground Cable Fault Pre-locator ModelKM-CFL-620 is an automatic Cable Fault Locator which adopts ARM,FPGA & Dot Matrix Color LCD display Technology. This tester combines both pulse reflecting technology (TDR) & intelligent Bridgetesting (Bridge) for measuring the exact fault location such as brokenline, cross faults, earthing, poor insulation & poor contact of the lead covered cables as well as plastic cables. It is capable of giving IRtests in Bridge mode.It is a microprocessor based fault locator with a user friendly menu. It is easy to operate. It tests almost all power cables, telecom & signal cables. It has an English menu which is easy to understand & use. With Megameter & Ohmmeter it enables to test insulation resistance & loop resistance. It has USB Port for uploading test data to computer.Features:
- Small size, light weight and ABS plastic housing which is ergronomically designed for easy use by user.
- Menu driven simple operation.
- Measurement maximum 8 km in selectable ranges.
- Tests any type of copper telecom and signal cables.
- Range, VOP and Gain are selected automatically.
- Color LCD Display (480 x 280 dots).
- Automatic testing mode.
- Both pulse reflection (TDR) and intelligent bridge (Bridge) testing for open, short, or low insulation cable faults.
- With mega meter it enables to test insulation resistance and loop resistance.
- Six function keys and simple operation.
- Manual testing function is also available.
- With 4 GB USB Pen drive, it is easy to upload memory data to computer.
- Rechargeable lithium battery with intelligent charger
- Continued 8 hours operating time on internal battery.
- Rugged construction and easy to carry on site.
- Display Readout : Color LCD : 480*280·
- Continued operating time : 8 hours
- Charging time : 3 hours
- Power Supply : 7.4V Rechargeable Li-ion battery. Charging voltage 230V +/-10%, 50Hz, single phase.
- Storage Temperature : -15°C ~ + 55°C; RH <85%RH.
- Working Temperature : -15°C ~ + 55°C; RH <85%RH.
- Dimension : 212 (L) × 170 (W) × 90 (H) mm (approx.)
- Weight : 1.20 Kg Net (approx.)
- Carrying case
- Re-chargeable battery charger / adapter
- Connecting test cables
- Software CD 4GB Pen Drive and
- User Manual.