Approx. Rs 7,700 / PieceGet Latest Price
KM 8070 is an absolute pressure measuring instrument with 8 units (Pa, hPa, mbar, mmH2O,mmhg, inHG, in H2O, psi). It is normally used to measure absolute pressure, e.g. for pressurecompensation in velocity measurement in ducts, laboratories and production processes.Barometric measurement and height measurements between two points are also possible.With hold, MAX, MIN, and AVG function, KM 8080 is widely used in HVAC, Laboratories andarchitecture project. With our reputation for quality products, you can find it is the mosteconomic instruments for pressure meter.
- Display :- 6 digits LCD display.
- Parameters (absolute / barometric) : Pa, hPa, mbar, mmH2O, mmHg, inHG, inH2O, psi
- Resolution :- 0.1 hpa, 0.1in H2O
- Range :- 300 ... 1,200 hPa 120.4 ... 481.8 inH2O
- Accuracy :- ± 3.0hPa, ± 1.2 in H 2O
- Humidity < 80% R.H.
- Sample rate : 1 time / sec
- Auto power off : about 20 minutes
- Operating environment :- 0 ~ 50 C (32 ~ 122OF), 0 ~ 80% RH
- Storage environment : -20 OC ~ 60OC (- 4 ~ 140OF), 0 ~ 80% RH
- 1.5V (AAA Battery) x 3,
- Carrying Case,
- Wrist Strap,
- Operation Manual & Cover.