Delmhorst Moisture Meters For Wood Workers
For flooring contractors, wood workers, furniture manufacturers, QC inspectors
and small mills, the J-2000 helps to keep up with ever-changing job conditions.
With built-in wood species correction and temperature correction, along with
storage and informative reading statistics the J-2000 is an extremely versatile
tool at a great value.
· Bright, clear digital display.
· Corrects for 48 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
· Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
· Moisture Range: 6%-40% on wood.
· Built-in calibration check.
· Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
· Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
· Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
· Weight: 10 oz.
· Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
· Sturdy plastic carrying case.
· 9V battery.
J-2000 Package Variations:
With Case: Includes meter, carrying case, and extra contact pins for the meter.Order as J-2000W/CS.
Package: Includes meter, 26-ES electrode, extra contact pins for the meter,
extra 496 pins for the 26-ES electrode, and carrying case. Order as J-2000/PKG.
Also available with 6% -60% moisture range. Order as J-2000/XW/CS or J-2000/X/PKG
For more details please be free to mail us OR Refer our Attached Catalog