The compact and handy Fluke laser distance meters were designed for indoor and limited outdoor applications. Both models are simple to operate, with the Fluke durability and quality you expect. And, with shortcut keys for addition, subtraction, area and volume, measurements could not be simpler. The extra bright laser is clearly visible so you can always see your targeting point even if the target object is in a hard-to-reach spot, or a long distance away. These units have a large LCD screen and buttons positioned for one-handed measurements. Professional-grade distance measuring tools that are fast, easy to use, and fit your pocket. The Fluke laser distance meters use the most advanced distance measuring technology. These meters are fast, accurate, durable, and easy to use—just point and shoot. Their simple design and easy one-button operation means you spend less time measuring while increasing the reliability of the answers that you need.
Features and benefits both meters offer:
• Reduction of estimation errors,saving both time and money.
• The most advanced laser technology for distance measurement.
• Instant measurement with one-button operation.
• Easy targeting with bright laser.
• Quick calculation of area (square footage) and volume.
• Easy addition and subtraction of measurements.
• Improved battery life from automatic shut-off feature
• Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from two other measurements
• Pouch with Fluke logo
• Two-year warranty
The 416D additionally offers:
• Improved visibility with backlit, three-line display
• Ability to measure up to 60 m(200 ft)
• Enhanced Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from three other measurements
• Audible feedback of on and off modes
• Storage of the last ten measurements for quick recall of distance
• Minimum and Maximum function
• Strong environmental protection with IP54 (water spray and spray and dustproof) sealing